noun, often capitalized
Definition of EXPRESSIONISM: a theory or practice in art of seeking to depict the subjective emotions and responses that objects and events arouse in the artist
— ex·pres·sion·ist noun or adjective often capitalized
— ex·pres·sion·is·tic adjective
— ex·pres·sion·is·ti·cal·ly adverb
"Expressionism." Merriam-Webster.com. Merriam-Webster, n.d. Web. 1 July 2015. <http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/expressionism>.
- Art Class
- 6th Grade Art
- 7th & 8th Grade Art
Careers in Art
- Computer Graphic Artist & Animator
- Fashion Designer, Costume Designer
- Visual Artist, Illustrator
- Textile, Industrial, or Product Designer
- Set Designer, Special Effects Artist
- Art Educator, Museum Curator/Educator
- Interior, Furniture, or Landscape Designer
- Creative Director, Advertising Artist
- How to instructions...
- About me...
- HCMS Home
- UIL Art 2015
- UIL Art 2014